The only way into my garage is through the garage door. It has one of those keypad things with a battery that you punch the code into. The cover was frozen shut. I got a screwdriver and managed to force it open. The battery was dead. I had put in a new battery when I got the garage.
At this point I am cold and my hands hurt from where I hurt my pinky opening the keypad. I decided to just call in and not come to work. I walked into my apartment and look up. I noticed the smoke detector. That will have a 9 volt battery in it. I used that.
Over the weekend I went home and made dogs very happy.
Leave a Reply